Monday, April 20, 2009

The Brain Is a Mysterious Jukebox

For the last two days, I have had the song, "There's Always Tomorrow" in my head.

Sung by Clarice.

The reindeer.

From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

The Christmas special.

And yes, even though it is supposed to snow tonight, it is currently April...late April.

I really have no idea how that song got in my head, but here it is, just echoing around.

There's always tomorrow
For dreams to come true
Believe in your dreams
Come what may

There's always tomorrow
With so much to do
And so little time in a day

We all pretend
The rainbow has an end
And you'll be there, my friend, someday

There's always tomorrow
For dreams to come true
Tomorrow is not far away

We all pretend
The rainbow has an end
And you'll be there, my friend, someday

There's always tomorrow
For dreams to come true
Tomorrow is not far away

Or, enjoy it for yourself.

Tomorrow, I expect to press B8 for "Gives You Hell" or G3 for "Two Princes," as both have been in heavy brain rotation lately.

No comments: