Thursday, April 23, 2009

Decision Made! Strap Ordered!

I know you have all been waiting anxiously to find out which minky color I selected for my camera strap lining. After much consultation and self-searching, I finally chose exactly what I wanted. I will share that choice with you in just a moment, but first, the results of the survey:

There were 24 respondents. Out of those 24, 14 said black, 4 said pink, 4 said hot pink, and 6 said other.

I briefly considered going in a completely different direction and picking lavender. I also considered defying the survey results and opting for pink. Finally, though, after way too much thought and annoying the hell out of everyone I know by asking over and over again, I went with......black!

I have placed my order, and can't wait to get it!

No comments: