Friday, April 3, 2009

What Baby Doesn't Need One of These?

Baby Bands

And, so the boys don't feel neglected: Baby Toupees.

I can't seem to find a price on the Baby Bands site, but the Baby Toupees run about $22. Sadly, my children are too old for the toupees now. (I think the Elder One would have looked great in a Samuel L., and the Younger One would have rocked the hell out of the Bob.)

However, they do suggest that these items make great baby shower gifts. And luckily, I have a few friends who are hoping to reproduce one of these days.

Now normally, when I think "great baby shower gifts," I think of cute outfits, Miracle Blankets, or strollers. Not creepy fake hair. But hey, what do I know? So, my friends who are hoping to reproduce soon...forewarned is forearmed.

I might even let you pick the style.

4 comments:

Carolyne said...

How in the hell do you find this stuff? I have a friend who is due in September and this shall be the gift. I love the Bob. The Donald is reminiscent of my girl's actual baby 'do.

Kate said...

Tee hee, glad I could help! I should say that I read about it on Twitter, but I didn't. I think it was on one of my boards. ;)

Danielle said...

Please, oh please.....I hope you have forgotten all about Babby Bands/Toupees by the time B and I have our little one!!! (And see, I DID log on to check out the blog....entertaining!:)

Kate said...

hehe, Danielle, I think your little one will look adorable in one of those. :)