Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drat!

Thanks to a very understanding Best Beloved, who encouraged me to take my still-shiny-new camera out for some playtime this evening, I spent almost two hours shooting (bringing my April total to 671 images). I had hoped to get enough shots processed to make a blog post out of them, but alas, I don't think that's going to happen. And what's worse, I really want to get through this processing--or at least get through an initial triage of processing--so this sad little "here's why I'm not posting to my blog tonight" post is going to constitute today's post.

Pitiful, I know.

(On a side note, I have settled on a fabric for my new PhatStraps camera strap, and now I just have to pick a lining color. If you have not done so already, please go to my survey to vote and help me choose!)

No comments: