Sunday, April 12, 2009

Did I Mention I Have a New Camera?

I seem to have taken 489 pictures in the last two days.

I guess it's a holiday weekend and all, so regardless, I'd have been shooting a lot...but holy freaking hell, I love this camera.

[Warning: This post is likely to descend into severe photography geekage.]

I love the way the shutter sounds, that no-kidding-around *click*. I love the size of the LCD--and it's so sharp! I love the top display and the fact that the meter shows there. I love the clarity of the images I shoot at 3200 ISO. I love how easy it is to get at the commands and options I want to get at (and I haven't even set up custom menus yet). I even love the way the multi-selector works when I play back images (much more intuitive than the D70's playback).

So far, I truly don't think there is anything about this camera that I do not love. Mind you, there is a heck of a lot that I don't even remotely understand how to use yet, but that is just exciting and challenging. I can't wait to improve my craft so that I can really take advantage of all the camera offers.

:cameranerdswoon:

No comments: