Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day Seven

Today's post completes the first week of my "30 posts in 30 days" plan. It is also the first post for which I have no topic in mind. However, since I am 118 minutes from the end of the day, I must write something. I think I will just provide a list of some of the things I have thought about today:
  • April Fool's: I didn't play any tricks this year. Boo!
  • Watchmen: I think I'll finish it tomorrow, so I can finally see the movie.
  • furnace: We'll probably go with the top option.
  • rainbrella: The Younger Child's ridiculously adorable word for "umbrella."
  • cameras: D300 vs. D90 (I think the D300 has won.)
  • baseball: This is the year!
Aaaaand, that's pretty much all I've got. I do apologize for this pathetic excuse for a blog post and hope that you will not hold it against me. I hereby endeavor to do better tomorrow, and for each of the next 23 days.

No comments: